Spiritual Transformations in Life
The nature of the universe is expansion and progression. And the fundamental and ultimate purpose of life is to heal a soul so that it can return to wholeness and proceed to the next stage of its expansion.
The universe will give us everything that we need for our soul’s expansion and progression. Nothing remains the same in the law of the universe.
We all evolve as souls by going through a series of spiritual transformations throughout our lives. Signs of Spiritual Transformation
There are some recognizable signs for significant spiritual transformation.
- start feeling rather uncomfortable in your former environment including relationships, career, place to live, friendships and everything else
- start appreciating more solitude
- start asking yourself lots of questions, such as, ‘who am I’, ‘what am I here for’ or ‘what is the meaning of this life’
- have a strong desire to know your life’s purpose
- lose your sense of self (not sure who you are anymore)
- have a strong desire to make changes in your life without knowing exactly what you can do
When you experience these signs, just know that you are going through a major shift in your life and it happens for good. The key to make it easier is to allow yourself to accept whatever happens to you and have faith in the process itself.
Spiritual transformation is lot like a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly in a cocoon. What has been there needs to be dissolved completely. And for it to happen, it quite often requires big changes in life. It may feel painful, but this is what it takes to be transformed.